Call of Duty: Black Ops Weapons
The weapons that are available for Call of Duty : Black Ops are:
 Primary Weapons
 Assault Rifles
- G11 You can buy this assault rifle when you have bought the above Assault Rifles.
 Submachine Guns
- MP5K - Good recoil with high damage from close range. The damage drops down from 40 to 20 just before the 25m mark.
- MAC-11 - The MAC-11 has 30 damage until just before the 25m mark where it then falls down to 20 damage. The MAC-11 only has 20 bullets in a magazine. When equipped with extended mag it then has 30 bullets.
- AK-74u - It is considered OP (Over Powered) with the use of Rapid Fire attachment and the Grip attachment
- Skorpion - Probably one of the least used weapons in Black Ops right behind the FN FAL
- Uzi - Is somewhat inaccurate with the Suppressor attachment. Grip does not work on it
- Spectre M4 - A highly used SMG with a VERY high RPM and does not need a grip for it is already Accurate
- MPL - Another rarely used weapon
- PM-63 - Best used with a Dual Wield
- Kiparis You can purchase this weapon when you have bought the above smg's.
 Light Machine Guns
- Stoner 63 You can purchase this LMG when you have purchased the above LMG's
 Sniper Rifles
- HS-10 You can purchase this shotgun when you have purchased the above Shotguns.
- Model 1887 (Single player only)
 Secondary Weapons
- CZ75 You can purchase this pistol when you have purchased the above Pistols
- RPG-7 (Free Fire)
- China Lake (Grenade Launcher)
- M72 LAW (Aircraft lock-on or Free Fire)
- Strela-3 (Anti-aircraft only)
- Ballistic Knife
Related ThreadsWorld's First Complete Black Ops Review - last post by @ Nov 8, 2010
Dan Suarez on Black Ops MP Questions Answered - last post by @ Sep 10, 2010
[Tutorial] Call of Duty: Black Ops - Mod Tools - last post by @ Nov 26, 2014
Call of Duty: Black Ops - News and Speculation - last post by @ Aug 22, 2010
Q&A with Black Ops Multiplayer Developers - last post by @ Dec 7, 2010