Intel Locations COD4
Intels are found throughout every level in the single player campaign. There is at least one intel to be found in each level. If you have enough intels, you can unlock cheats. The more intels you have, the better the cheats you get. Here's a list of the cheats you can unlock:
2 Intels: Noir Cheat (Black and white mode)
4 Intels: Photo-Negative Cheat (Inverts the colors)
6 Intels: Super Contrast Cheat (Increases the contrast)
8 Intels: Ragtime Warfare Cheat (Silent movie mode)
10 Intels: Cluster Bombs Cheat (When a frag grenade explodes, four more will explode in a cross-shaped pattern)
15 Intels: A Bad Year Cheat (Enemies explode into tires)
20 Intels: Slow-Mo Cheat (Game reduces to half speed when you melee)
30 Intels: Infinite Ammo Cheat (Infinite ammo; no need to reload anymore)
 PROLOGUE: Crew Expandable
- Intel #1: In the room with the two sleeping bad guys toward the start.
- Intel #2: After you go into the first cargo hold, it's on the floor by a slightly open floor panel immediately after going down the stairs.
 ACT I
 ACT I: Blackout
- Intel #3: In the first shack.
- Intel #4: In a bathroom by the toilet on the second level in the final building.
 ACT I: Charlie Don't Surf
- Intel #5: In the room in the left corner of the basement.
- Intel #6: Get on the first rooftop that you take from the enemies on the street. After you've gotten to the TV station, get up here and get on the wooden boards that connect the two rooftops to make one. Look south and you should see a building down a road. Take this road and the door should open, with one guy coming out and one more on the second level. The intel is up there, so is a TV.
- Intel #7: On a table in the second rooftop, you can take stairs to get on both.
 ACT I: The Bog
- Intel #8: In a room that your team enters after the turret part of the first building.
- Intel #9: In the alley after the Stinger event, and before the friendly tank. It's in a corner after you see a flare go up.
 ACT I: The Hunted
- Intel #10: In the house right after you exit the house with the cellar.
- Intel #11: Across from the big barn where you find the Stinger, kinda in the open.
 ACT I: War Pig
- Intel #12: On the second level of a building on the right, shortly after the tank starts moving through the streets. It's through a door that someone tosses a grenade from.
- Intel #13: In the building across the street from the last intel, on the left side of the street. You will have to fight for this one.
- Intel #14: In the last building of level, get it before you jump down to the streets.
 ACT I: Shock And Awe
- Intel #15: On the second level in a closet in the building the building after you save the soldiers.
- Intel #16: In the building where you find the guys pinned down, right next to them in the corner.
 ACT II
 ACT II: Safehouse
- Intel #17: Again, upstairs in the first building you clear in the town.
- Intel #18: In the house by the water tower, in a booth.
 ACT II: All Ghillied Up
- Intel #19: In the tower of the church.
- Intel #20: After sneaking through the grass, and once you hit the containers, you will
notice that you and MacMillan will normally skip the enemies amid the many containers. There is an intel on some barrels by the two that are talking. Just run in and grab it and let them kill you for the easy option.
- Intel #21: After you snipe the final enemy on a staircase on the side of a building, go up those stairs and hop inside a room for the intel.
 ACT II: One Shot, One Kill
- Intel #22: On another staircase on the side of a building. This building will be after Mac is on your back. You'll be right at the staircase once you come out of a whole in the wall of the first building you two run through. You can carry him up the ladder and then the stairs.
- Intel #23: You can only get this one during the final fight at wheel. Before the battle, go southeast of the wheel to find a door of a building down a little pathway (it's on the right). This door is closed at the moment, but it will open once the fight starts. Then run from your cover, and then charge to this path. The door might be closed, but that's okay. If it's closed, fight your way to the northeast to the corner of the pool and where most of the bad guys are coming from. Just get out of view of the door, and then come back and the door should be open; the idea is that enemies have to come from somewhere, so if you choke off one point or the other, one point has to be open.
 ACT II: Sins of the Father
- Intel #24: In the diner of the first fight on a table to the left, but you have to grab it before the transition from night to day.
- Intel #25: While chasing Zakhaev's son down the alley, when you hit a parking lot you should clear it out. You should notice the enemies in a building to the right. Kill them and take the stairs up there to grab the intel.
 ACT III
 ACT III: Ultimatum
- Intel #26: In the north building when you start fighting waves of soldiers. It's the first battle after you cut the power.
 ACT III: All In
- Intel #27: After you hit the first BMP, go to toward the gate on the right and find an alley behind a building.
- Intel #28: Immediately after you blow both BMP's, go south and into the hangar to find the laptop along the right wall.
 ACT III: No Fighting in the War Room
- Intel #29: Shortly after you drop down into the showers, instead of going down the right side directly to the kitchen, go left down the barracks side. It's beyond the small rooms and when you start heading north that you will find a dark room to the left. The intel is right on the table. This path also leads you past the kitchen and directly to the stairs leading down.
- Intel #30: In the control room after you breach the wall, just clear the room, enter the code, and then go into the meeting room ont the other side to grab the last intel.
Related ThreadsIntel Locations - last post by @ Dec 3, 2009
Black Ops 2 - Intel Locations - last post by @ Nov 13, 2012
Pripyat: CoD4 vs real - compare the locations! - last post by @ Jul 6, 2012